Why Audible Labels?
Station User's Guide
Audible Prescription Reader
The Freedom of Voice – GET YOUR FREE READER!
- As many as 1.9 million drug-related injuries occur each year due to prescription errors or adverse reactions.
- Nearly 10% of those injuries are life-threatening or fatal and more than half are preventable.
- Prescription drug mistakes are a leading cause of death and injury to seniors.
- More than half of all patients do not take medications as prescribed.
Did you know?
- Are you worried that you don’t remember your prescription instructions correctly?
- Are you bothered that you have to rely upon other family or friends to read prescription information for you?
- Are you looking for a way to safely and independently manage your medications?
Do you have trouble reading your prescriptions?
Read a testimonial by a happy ScripTalk Station customer – Howard Payne’s testimonial (not screen reader accessible).
Now there is a solution!
- Drug Name, Dosage, & Instructions
- Warnings & Contraindications
- Pharmacy Information
- Doctor Name
- Prescription Number & Date
- And More!
Hear your prescription information!
ScripTalk Station provides those who cannot read the information on their prescriptions a safe and easy way to manage their personal healthcare. Simply press a button and place the special Talking Label over the reader. A pleasant natural sounding voice speaks all the information printed on the label.
ScripTalk Station uses RFID and text-to-speech technology. A thin antennae and microchip embedded within the label are programmed with all the printed information. Because the data is stored in the label itself, it can be used on any size bottle, box, vial, tube or other prescription container.
- Lightweight and Portable
- Natural Voice
- Earphone Jack for Privacy
- One Touch Operation
- Read as Many Times as Needed
- Adjustable Volume
- Works with any Prescription
- Multiple Languages
ScripTalk Station Features
ScripTalk Station is the only audible prescription reading device to meet all federal requirements listed under the Federal Drug and Cosmetic Act (FDCA), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
For more information on how to have your pharmacy participate and issue your prescriptions with a ScripTalk Station, contact En-Vision America today.
Do you know about the ScripTalk Travel Case?
- Some of the features and benefits include:
- Special front pouch to store the ScripTalk unit
- Spacious interior area holds up to 15 medications
- Insulated with cold/freeze pack for any medications that must remain cold
- Padded to ensure protection during travel
- Keeps medications and ScripTalk reader together in one convenient place
- Adjustable shoulder strap or handle for easy carrying
We hope you’ll agree that this case will prove to be invaluable
to those that are on the move with their medications or want to
keep everything organized. Add this to your next order, or
contact En-Vision America with any questions at 1-800-890-1180.